sábado, 19 de setembro de 2009

[Days 13 to 17] Is this a sign it's time to go weekly or smth? :P

Hello!

Well, we can almost say 'long time no see'! :P It's been 4 days since I wrote you and that last day had just been "an ordinary" day itself.

Well, let's see what remarkable stuff happened this half-week: on Wednesday (day 14) we had a common dinner :D Ok, I didn't touch my thesis that evening, but it was really great to just be with the ppl, talking and getting to know each other. After dinner three of us ended up in a discussion about equal opportunities, utopias and chasing your dreams/ believes [with Eastern vcs Western world and the US in the middle lol]. It was a very nice evening indeed ;)

On the job the most outstanding detail was that we actually started to get info for our project and started developing draft ideas :) Next week will be doing traffic counts to get updated data - the available one is from 99 :P - and start developing further our ideas based on that data.

The weather is still good here :D and today I had a plan to hit the beach with a book i have here, but ended up spending the morning with e-mail and doing the laundry - yeah... I guess I'll dedicate my weekend morning to laundry cuz it's the only time when I can put the clothes outside to dry with direct sun lol the rope is also not so long [though Ivo offered some of the rope left over from his balcony, so I might double the available space :P]. Maybe tomorrow, we'll see.

I'm just gonna share two more things with you :)

1) sunrise is good, but sunset is better! :P I'm waking up everyday between 6.30 and 7.00 because of the clarity lol Well, at least on week days it makes it easier to get up - and since I get up quite early, I take the bus and thus take the computer with me, with allows to have music at work and - most important - a processor that actually works at a normal speed. Trust me, if I already complain my computer is getting old and getting slower, the computers at work sometimes just freeze :P Anyway, we got AutoCAD in them this week ;)

2) Monday is my cleaning day in the house! the living room is on me :P I'll try to take some pics so you can laugh a bit eheh And talking about pics, you can check the link to Picasa - I finally gave up and downloaded the program, so I uploaded more photos to the album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/anarelvapereira/MyTimeInAarhusAndAround


Beijinhos

PS - I miss having a pillow! :(

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário