domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

[Day 4] And I'm no longer an IKEA virgin! :P

Oh well, the subject is not my fault XD

Ok, so as you can imagine, I went to IKEA today, for the first time in my life :P I met Ivo before 10 am and we got there around 11.30 am or smth alike. Neither of us had ever been to IKEA, so we were discovering how everything worked... and of course we had to start in style :P For those who were lucky enough to live without IKEA, there are some arrows on the floor to show the directions ppl should take (it makes and internal circuit, to make sure ppl pass through every thematic area and buy more stuff :P) and we didn't notice them, so went in the opposite direction eheh We were in the 1st floor and split, since we were looking for different things. Half an hour later we met and Ivo asked me if I had seen the ground floor... which of course I hadn't :P Basically the 1st floor were the set of spaces (kitchen, room, living room, bathroom, etc), all put together nicely, and the small stuff (decoration, trash bins, boxes, etc) were in the ground floor. We made a lunch break before heading down, to escape the longer queues later on. I had the kid's lunch (pasta with bolognesa sauce, for 19 kr :D) and we decided to try the desert, which we called "radioactive cake" :P Well, it was different, but good. After lunch we head down and after another half an hour we were done. I got two paper boxes (the kind that you use when you're moving) cuz the other were expensive (and not easy to carry back to Lisbon) and these ones at least *might* be handy in 2 months. I also got a polar blanket for 25 kr (around 3 euros) so I can study with my window open.... yeah, you'd reply "but then you can just close the window!" and I reply "true, but I do like to get some oxygen in my room and I can't stand to being in a room without air circulation at least once a day" lol I also took the chance to get shampoo and air conditioner from IKEA, which are much cheaper than the other ones I had seen in the supermarket :P and the same applies to the alarm clock I got, for about 1 euro :) [but without battery lol gotta buy a AA battery soon].

We came back and I came to my room to go back to the thesis - and found out the dorm's internet "takes a break" on sundays, as it apparently goes down every now and again on the holy day :P

Not much more to say about today, except it (almost) didn't rain! :D It was actually sunny outside eheh I took some photos to proof it :P

Tomorrow works start - can't wait for that! ;)

Beijinhos



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário