terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

[Day 6] GMT vs CET time :P

Hello!

So, about today.... got up earlier than the alarm clock rang and I was amazed that I was ready 1h before the right time... or so I thought :P What had happened? I put my watch on and I was checking the time on it, not realising it was still with Lisbon's time! Fortunately Ivo called me right on time for me to grab my stuff and run out of the room in time to catch the bus :P

Day at work was pretty calm - we "stole" some tables and took them to our room, while ours don't arrive (they are expected in 2 weeks ;) ), we had a talk about Aarhus organisational system and how [urban and traffic] planning is done here and we had lunch. In the afternoon we went to the city with a senior engineer (?) who showed us some of the constructions going on and then our final place to visit was the square we'll be working on :D No pics cuz when I run out in the morning I forgot to take the camera with me :P

After that Ivo stayed in town to get a mobile sim card and met a friend and I came back home. I was really sleepy and, most of all, wanted to get some news from Lisbon. Well, thanks to Nikki ;) I managed to know I'm not the only one in this situation and I sent an e-mail to the thesis' responsible. Now it's time to cross fingers and pray...

The rest of the time was spend in the internet, in the thesis and... washing clothes by hand :D Oh! I met another Danish guy living here, who loves Portugal ;) We talked for some time and I guess we'll be talking more in the future lol

Beijinhos


PS - I might get my first guest to Aarhus confirmed soon! :D

1 comentário: