sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

[Day 9] No money spent today! :P

A short post to end the day - which has, as the highest point, the fact that I didn't spend any money today ;)

I woke up early and decided to take the bus instead of the bike cuz it was kinda of cold. I managed to take the bus at 7h35 and get to work before 8h30 - would be good to this everyday (and leave early in the afternoon too), but i'll see how that works. Like I said yesterday, we joined the weekly meeting, with tea, bread and cakes :) Pretty cool atmosphere, even though they spoke Danish most of the time - there was an exception where we spoke about out projects, in English of course :P Jesper talked with us about the action plan we have and we tried to meet people who could give us info, but everybody was busy :P After lunch we had no data or info to work with, so the afternoon assignment was "find the best way to get to Norway" (*) :P [which, hopefully, we managed to achieve]. I took the bus home and Ivo went to the university for a social event there.

(*) IAESTE Norway has a programme to visit Trondheim and we'll probably join, since we both know ppl there and we'll try to spend a day in Oslo to get to know the city. Since my initial plans were to visit Norway in early November, I might just stay here and visit Denmark instead ;)

While there was still light, I worked in the room, but then I found out my lamp is out and I need to get a new one :P I still wanted to work on the thesis, so I came to the common room to continue reading, taking notes and writing. I brought my phones cuz some of the ppl were watching tv, so there was no problem for me.

The day only has two more things to share: Dane, a friend from SC 2005, is now in Lisbon staying at my place with my parents ;) Well, nothing new, considering it's no the first time my friends go over there while I'm gone lol Also today my first visitor is confirmed: Dário is coming here in the end of October :)

That's it for today, now it's time to finish work cuz it's getting cold :P See you tomorrow!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário