terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2009

[Day 12] An ordinary day...

Hello!

It's time to go to sleep, but since this was an ordinary day, it's quick to write you :)

Got up early as usual, went to the caretaker office to find out how the lease ending works (for the room - we need to give notice 6 weeks before leaving) and then went to work by bike with Ivo. Friday was a bad day to get things going, but everybody was busy today too, so we remained without much work to do :( Tomorrow we have a meeting, hopefully it will get us started :)

On the way home I stopped in Lidl - so my number of visited supermarket is increasing lol which is good since I'm finding out where to get the cheaper stuff. I came to terms with myself and my money-spending aversion and ended up buying a bottle of olive oil - using sunflower oil *is* too strange :P By the time I got home I had never seen the kitchen so full of people at the same time lol I let it quiet down a little bit and went to get myself smth to eat when I could move more freely inside ;) Then I spent the afternoon in the computer... and I'm closing it now.

Sweet dreams!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário