sábado, 14 de novembro de 2009

07th Nov: North/ South

Yesterday night it took me a bit longer than I thought to finish (re)packing and taking a shower, but at least in the morning everything went smoothly. I went to the train station, caught a ticket checker in the train :P, manage to take all my luggage without paying for the [5 kg] extra weight and buy more Norwegian chocolate bears in the duty free :)

The flight to Palma de Mallorca was ok, though a bit bumpy at the arrival – lots of clouds, you know. When I got there I swear I was starting to feel like I was melting!!! Went again to the bathroom, loose some of the clothes I had and I manage to wait a bit better. Then flight back to Lisbon, in a strange felling of just moving from one place to another, but not really the “I’m going back home! :D” feeling I sometimes had in the past. After all, the whole trip was me moving from one [temporary] home back to another. But it felt good to recognise the landscape when we were getting near to Lisbon :)

The weather here was not as warm as in Palma and it was a bit cloudy. My mum was waiting for me at the airport! Wow, don’t really remember the last time that had happened lol Anyway, back home, unpacking, telling some stories, doing laundry, getting strengths back, EATING FISH AND FRUIT :D, .... By the time I was done with everything, it was time to leave. The night still had a surprise to be kept – and after all that had been the reason for me to get here so soon [to break a bad habit of more than 3 years now] :P So there I went, driving again after more than 2 months...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário