quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

03rd Nov: wind, rain, Aros, social benches... packing, goodbyes... and no cleaning (yet!)

This is probably the last post written from my room :( It’s 2.00am and I’m running out of excuses to start the deep cleaning of the bathroom, so afterwards I already know what to do :P

This morning I decided to start the packing process – it was strange to take everything from their places and (try to) put it in the bags. Taking the Portuguese flag of the wall was the strangest, cuz that was one of the first things I put when I got here. Now there is only a white wall...

After packing and breakfast, I went to the city. Finally went to Frederiks Allé to take a photo of the paintings there and then headed to Aros, the art museum. It had some pretty cool expositions there and I was happy I went there before leaving :) Afterwards I had a lunch with Michael, but by the time I left the museum it was windy and rainy :s not the best weather, but the lunch was great :) After the lunch I went in my quest for the last social benches I was missing – and number 4 is still missing in action! :P The rain and the wind made me give up about seeing a little bit more of the city and I just went to the supermarket to get the stuff to clean the room.

Got home and I restarted my cleanings. Inês came by at a certain point and then when she left, I decided upon a plan: take a shower, clean the bathroom, clean the rest of the room. Well, I had a Skype meeting before the shower. My parents called right after the shower. Runa came by just after I got dressed. And then I went to Inês to give her the stuff I had left from here. Did you notice how the bathroom was never cleaned in all this time :P After I went to Inês’s I also went to Laura’s to say goodbye, only to discover in 10 minutes there would be a birthday cake and I was invited to stay :) It was a nice way to finish my stay here ;) Around a quarter to one I came back to the room and decided to clean all the papers still around – so my desk, shelf and table look normal. Well... almost :s I found out my table is broken, must have been from a bag hitting it without me noticing. That’s gonna be expensive tomorrow :s :s :s

Now that the desk is cleaned, the post is written and uploaded, it’s time to finally face the bathroom. And then wake up early in the morning to clean the windows, vacuum and take care of the dust.

Hej hej

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário