segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2009

[Days 39 and 40] A weekend at home

Hello!

Neglecting a lot of things during the past two weeks made my "To Do" list grew :P Of course some of the things included making a backup of the thesis and organising everything so I can send them home - and doing this felt really good :D - but also included some other basic things like major clothe washing and vacuuming the floor :P Ok, it wasn't all work and I did finally get to see a few things I had (films and series) - the couch is really nice to sit there with a blanket watching movies eheh

With all the things I was doing, I missed the match between Portugal and Hungary :P including the trip to see it elsewhere (where there was a party afterwards). I ended up not going cuz it was still 1h away with 2 buses and my energy levels were still in "recovery phase" - I've been hitting the bed quite early, little after midnight every day :P Anyway, next weekend has a lot of partying ensured and I have more plans for the week too :)

Beijinhos

Nuxa

PS - And today I have supermarket + movies for the after work period

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário