domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

12th – 15th Nov: The first “normal” weekdays

So, I’m back to posts, but this time with a little change – no more counting days, it’s just easier to mention dates :)

These weekdays (Mon – Thur) were rather normal – I mean, as much normal as it can get, not working anymore when I get home :P I don’t really remember anything special, except for the window shopping which ended up in me getting a new [warm and water-proof] jacket :D and bike episode on Wednesday eheh

About the bike episode... In the morning we had an appointment in the water treatment centre near our place, so we went there by bike. The actual water and waste water treatment facilities that we visited were near our work, so we were left there to go straight to lunch :) If you noticed the “we went by bike”, you can wonder what happened to them... well, they stayed in the meeting point near our place. After work I went to the down town to do some more window shopping and I did buy the jacket cuz I needed a warmer jacket [mine was way to fit for Southern weather lol]. With all this, I only got back to the water treatment centre around 6pm. The only person there was the security guard, who didn’t speak much English – it was a funny thing to use gestures, sounds and pedalling movements [and showing the padlock keys :P] to show I had my bike inside and I needed to go and get it. Well, eventually we understood each other and I went home cycling :)

PS - During this week I had company; Michael's fish stayed with me while he was on vacations ;)

PPS - Called the camera services on Tuesday... and the camera was still being fixed, in Germany :( Tried again on Thrusday and I found out it had just arrived to Copenhagen! :D They shipped to Aarhus so it would be there the next day, on Friday ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário