quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009

[Days 23 to 37] Lot's of work... and FFFFREEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

As you might have noticed (or not... :P) I've been pretty quite the past two weeks. Or, more accurately, I haven't spammed you during that time with my adventures lol

Cutting the crap, the past two weeks had:
- thesis
- a Tuga dinner - where my camera was broken :(((
- a trip to the local Canon repair service to fix the camera (will be back in 1 week, after a trip to Germany to be fixed)
- thesis
- a BD party and I finally managed to dance a bit :D
- thesis
- work 7/7 = no weekends :/
- a weekend devoted to finishing the thesis... while it was windy and rainy outside, to abnormal standards really
- a lot of car/ bikes countings.... including one with corrupted data that will have to be repeated :P
- thesis
- a lot of banana yogurt with chocolate chips (also know as emergency food when there's no time for cooking nor will to do the dishes :P)
- oh... did i mention thesis? :P

Last Monday I had the day off (cuz my colleague was not here) to finish my thesis and so I did :D BUT there was this very annoying thing called summarising-all-you-did-in-10 pages, that did took a looooooong time, more then I had expected lol Anyway, I'm happy to have my Iparanga scream, my Mel Gibson moment and write FFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! :D All files have been sent to Lisbon, my dad is taking care of the printing process - actually my thesis shouls be printed by now, only the CDs and the extended abstracts were left for tomorrow :P

Now it's time to slow down, to sleep, to rest my ankle (which decided to swell today, so i feel as if i'm wearing 3 or 4 thick shocks on my foot :/ ) and to not think more for the rest of the night :P Tomorrow is a day to figure out how to spend the weekend :), to get some time to check mails (my unread counting is going off the charts :P) and to pack everything i have here from the thesis... and shipped it back to Lisbon.

Beijinhos



And let's start a new time in life :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário