sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

[Day 38] In a way, a new "first day" :)

Hello!

Thursday ended with me sending all the stuff to Lisbon and Friday started with me checking my e-mails (at 7.00 am)... and receiving the news everything was printed and ready to go - a great way to start the day :D

During the morning we went to the Incineration plant of Århus - a really nice "field trip". I still don't have a camera :( so I gotta use links to show you the outside - it really looks nice, considering its function :P And according to what we were told, the "smoke" you see is almost only water, they use a lot of different filters and chemical processes to clean the smoke before it's released into the environment.



The incineration plant is on the North part of the city and we're working almost on the South part, so we took the bus back. We had to change lines in the city centre and we decided to make a "pit-stop" in the shop to buy bus tickets (Ivo) and the Kulturnat ticket (me). Afterwards we went to the bus stop and caught 5... just to find out we took the "wrong" one, as this was changing directions. We got out and tried to get another bus... which was also going the wrong way XD After two bad choices, we walked back to the main road and tried to catch another bus. This time it was the right bus... but the wrong bus stop (it didn't stop there)! The three of us (Piort was with us too) then decided to just walk all the way to work :P We got there at 01.05 pm, when the canteen closed at 01.00 pm, but we asked the lady if we could still have lunch - she was really nice and waited for us to eat :)

After work I came home, and enjoyed my first afternoon with no plans and no work :) I found out Michael and Runa were going to the town too, so after dinner the three of us and Alex went to Kulturnat. It was a really pleasant evening, with stories about the city, alternative bars and discos, huge ice-creams, art galleries and me being used as part of a multimedia art piece :P, "special benches" and more stories with the bus on the way home eheh Alex had his camera, which I "borrowed" for the evening and I'll send some pics when I get them :)

Beijinhos!

PS - I had (portuguese) soup for dinner!! THANK YOU INÊS :D She came over and gave me some of the one she had made - and trust me, after over one month without eating any soup, this one was just delicious ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário