terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2009

02nd Nov: sleeping, laptop, goodbyes... and no packing :P

First non-working Monday of the month :D and trying to sleep a little bit longer... still, have in mind that I keep the tendency to wake up with the sunrise.

Anyway, got up a bit late, found out my bank was taking money from me, tried to fix things and replied e-mails. And wrote a lot of posts! :P Eventually I managed to finish all this and took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast... around 1.30 pm!! :D How, that felt so un-Danish :P

In the afternoon I had a “Danish hot dog” (following Morten’s indications) on the way to meet Inês and Diogo. Goodbye time in two places: Café Gemmestedet and Fair Bar. Great spots! I’m sorry didn’t try them sooner :( Anyway, it also included a quest for another social bench, which we didn’t find :/

The afternoon ended with a sprint to the bus stop to catch it, giving the pumpkin and spinaches to Inês and making dinner – yeap, pasta :P Then back up to the room and a lot more laptop (mails, posts, chats). And no packing XD Well, tomorrow will be an interesting day with a lot to happen eheh

Beijinhos!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário